Hello,

I get a problem when i try to add my domain, with the vadddomain my.domain my-pass

When the script try to be executed, i get this error message :

:~# /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain my.domain

Please enter password for postmaster:

enter password again:

could not connect to mysql update server Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) with database

could not connect to mysql update server Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away

vmysql: sql error[2]: MySQL server has gone away

Error: Unable to chdir to vpopmail/users directory

:~#

Iím on Debian Sarge (Woody upgraded).

Someone can tel me why i get this error and how to correct it plz ?

Best regards,

Tanen.

Looks like mysql died...double check to make sure mysql is running if not start it up :)

Cheers,

Gary