Carlos H Pilz wrote:

I installed 5.2.2 vpopmail version with ...

Can I use vadduser without domain ??? (./vadduser -n iconn) When I use ./vadduser user without domain, I get "Error: Domain does not exist" message.

And I used --enable-passwd=y to use /etc/passwd / shadow to auth my pop users. How will be my ./vadduser ???

And with virtual domains. How wiil I insert virtual users in /etc/passwd ???

Finally, How will be my pop line in inetd.conf ????

Carlos H Pilz

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7

You do not use vadduser if your users want mail, instead they have to create a directory called a Maildir in their home directory, and create 3 more directories inside that, check for the domain you allready have set up how it works.

That is how i think that works.