Title: Export one domain from mysql to another
I have many-domains=y

I tried this:

mysqldump -p -B vpopmail -t vpopmail -w pw_domain="mastroraphael.com"
Enter password:
-- MySQL dump 8.23
--
-- Host: localhost    Database: vpopmail
-- Server version       3.23.58

--
-- Current Database: vpopmail
--

CREATE DATABASE /*!32312 IF NOT EXISTS*/ vpopmail;

USE vpopmail;

--
-- Dumping data for table `dir_control`
--

mysqldump: Got error: 1054: Unknown column 'pw_domain' in 'where clause' when retrieving data from server

but no luck.

Thanks, again,

REMO