On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 12:35, Michael Bowe wrote:
> My guide contains some information on this subject :
> http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/mbowe/isp/webmail-server.htm#SPAM_VIRUS
>
> Michael.

Thanks Michael. So applying this

#!/bin/sh
# when QMAILQUEUE is set, all mail will be sent to the nominated script
QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl" export QMAILQUEUE

is the piece that scans everything, like vpopmail domains with
user to user email also ?

Thanks

Dee

--
W.D.McKinney (Dee)          | Affordable E-Mail and Internet Solutions
Alaska Wireless Systems     | for Schools, Libraries, Clinics & Businesses