Hi Tom,

> The tricky part is ezmlm (and always has been).  If you create a
> mailing list, it will typically only work for the domain you created it
> in, and none of the aliases.

Exactly; that's why I wanted the user to choose in which of his "n"
alias domains he wants to create the list instead of forcing him to use
his main domain - and the easiest way (from the user's perspective) is
to re-use the domain name from the login.

Anyway, even if my quick hack in vpopmail.c seems to work for non-MySQL
setups, I'll place a feature suggestion on the qmailadmin list.

Thanks for all your input,

Jonas