Dear Tonino,

Earlier when I had put the "disable_smtp" into ".qmailadmin-limits", it still allowed to relay the users. When I did use the vmoduser to set the disable_smtp flag, it worked. But, where did the vmoduser store this flag info. I could not locate it.

May some expert out there listening, may guide us.

Devendra Singh