----- Original Message -----
From: "Wil Hatfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> How do I keep RBLSMTPD from filtering a certain IP address.  We use an
> outside antispam service and every once in awhile they get stuck in
spamcop
> even though they are the good guys.  I want RBLSMTPD to let them through
no
> matter what.

You should add an entry like this :

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:allow,RBLSMTPD=""

This allows that mail server to connect to your mail server, and RBL lookups
will be bypassed

Dont forget to then rebuild your tcp.smtp.cdb
If you built your server according to LWQ, it will be something like this
"qmailctl cdb", otherwise you will need to run the tcprules program manually

Michael.

PS. That is a qmail question, not vpopmail