As you told me, I have upgraded to vpopmail-5.3.30

But I still have the problem and get the message :
sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

When I want to send an email with SMTP.
As if vpopmail don't added my IP into the tcp.smtp.cdb database file.
and that's the case, there isn't my IP in this file.

Anyone have a solution for that ? Because I have this problem on 2 servers.