On Tuesday, December 9, 2003, at 01:41 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
Is vpopbull broke in 5.2.2?  When I run it, it simply silently exits,
even when using -V (verbose).

I noticed the same thing in 5.3.30. Even running verbose, it's silent. But in my case, it does copy the bulletin...

Really? When I tested 5.3.30, it printed each email address twice.

Did you use -V (verbose) or -v (version)?

I've just made some updates in CVS to fix the double printing, and to fix a problem when using the -h or -s (hard/soft link) options and specifying a filename that starts with '/'.

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]