Tom, (I feel like I am talking to myself... But what else is new)

We are not using Courier for our POP/IMAP (no IMAP at all). Instead we
are using qmail-pop3d for pop auth, so something else is causing that
relay entry to appear.

Any other thoughts?

Ideally, I would just like the server to use tcp.smtp.cdb file instead
of the database... I am pretty sure that you need the
--enable-roaming-users=y for it to use the cdb file, but I guess there
is some logic in there that also adds the functionality to the database
if the --use-mysql is enabled... I will trip through the code to see if
I can find a reference to that...

TIA,

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator