On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 09:17, Jacob S. wrote:
> Ok, I'm having trouble getting qmail's QUEUE_EXTRA feature and vpopmail
> to play well together.
>
> Can someone remind me how /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail could be
> abused if it were chmod u+s vpopmail:vchkpw?

why on earth would you want to setuid it?  qmail-lspawn setuid's then
spawns qmail-local to handle the delivery.  there's no need to setuid
it.

If you want to make queue-extra deliver to a vpopmail mailbox, tell it
to deliver to domain.com-youruser and the qmail-users/vpopmail will
handle the rest.

-Jeremy
--
Jeremy Kitchen