Hi Chris,

Unfortunately that's not enough. That was the 1st attempt. When I
comment this part of the code, vchkpw returns an error saying that no
$USER/Maildir for that user.... I suspect that the problem occurs when
the funtion execvp is called...

But thanks anyway.

Hélio Rubens Kamogawa
Programalista de Sistemas