Jeremy Kitchen wrote:

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 14:01, Gary - US wrote:

Is there something wrong with the inter7.com site?  I haven't been able to
access it for days.

Your question should have been started as a new thread, rather than a
reply to a previous post, since it didn't have any relevance to the post
you replied to.

That being said, yes, the Inter7 website is currently down.  The
colocation provider hosting the machine is having massive network
issues, and they are currently working on getting us access to it.  I am
not sure what Ken is planning to do, but I believe we'll be moving the
site to our offices in Evanston, IL.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing anyone.

-Jeremy

Well excuse me. Did you give us any information about it? If so I must have missed it. By the way since I can't get to the site to do it, please remove me from this list.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Devil Dog

http://www.mcngp.tk