Hi folks,
This is a summary of my situation.
Now qmail works, courier with pop3s works, I could receive the emails with
pop3-ssl, but couldn't send with my smtp relay.

1. I've created one vpopmail binary with --enable-roaming-users=n, called
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw-no-roaming
Then, after a make clean, I've installed the vpopmail with
--enable-roaming-users=y
The qmail-pop3d run file is like that:

!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 3800000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -H -l 0 0 110 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup \
nesys.it /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw-no-roaming /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d
Maildir 2>&1

The pop3d works fine without roaming (if I change 'vchkpw-no-roaming' with
'vchkpw', I could use my smtp relay with pop3d, that is vpopmail is ok ...
But I've to use the relay only with users pop3s!).

Then I've installed the courier-imap, following the steps in attachment.
My test was that: I've configured an account only with pop3s and my
provider's smtp; then I've sended an email to that account, to activate the
POP before smtp. The pop3s works fine, I've received the email. Then I've
changed the provider's smtp with my smtp server, to try the smtp relay.
Nothing, it doesn't work. I've seen the /home/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp: I've
aspected the remote IP allowed, but nothing, the file is blank.

That is, there is a problem between vpopmail and courier, better courier
doesn't use correctly the libvpopmail (right?).
What is wrong in my courier configuration (in attach)?

Thanks for your patience and support
Regards
Andrea