basically, I want it to disappear for these accounts. The exit 99 should work. I will try it. thanks.

Anders Brander wrote:

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 18:54, John Councilman wrote:

I am aware that in a standard dot-qmail file, you can disable an account by putting a "#" in the file, but the same does not seem to work with valias. I was trying to put a "#" in valias_line, and vpopmail tries to deliver to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Seems like a valias-bug...

Does anyone have any ideas on how to disable an account? What about cat -> /dev/null?

You just want the mail to disappear? Use this: |exit 99

- or you can bounce all with: