From: "Shane Chrisp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:57 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] Error when vpopmail is autocreating a user

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
r_chown() : Failed to cd to directory
BBopmail/domains/cwispy.com/testMessage rejected. Not enough storage
space in user's mailbox to accept message.
can not open new email file errno=2
file=BBopmail/domains/cwispy.com/test/Maildir/tmp/1073475995.7781.garf
ield.2000cn.com.au,S=556

The above error is being created when I send an email to the server to
create the account. Notice the
BBopmail/ part, this is being created where the users normally are.

Im just in the process of upgrading to rc1 and will report what happens when
ive got it installed.

Shane