On Jan 7, 2004, at 5:14 AM, Shane Chrisp wrote:
Ok, I have just tried going up to version 5.4.0-rc1 and it does the same
thing, so I rolled back to 5.3.27 + patches (5.3.28 basically) and all
works again properly.

This is what happens.

The system is creating a new dir called BBopmail/ in the
/home/vpopmail/domains directory and then it creates the domains/
dir and the domain.com/ dir inside that and eventually the users
dir that needs to be created. So you end up with

What were your configure options? What does your config.h file look like? This is very odd, and something that I haven't seen before.

What does /var/qmail/users/assign look like? Do the directory names match the ones you just listed?

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]