> I assume you
> are mailing the list because you are having a problem, am I incorrect?

No, I'm incorrect.

When I've seen

+OK POP3 clients that break here, they violate STD53.

I've supposed "that's a bug", or "that's a strange thing, a problem?"
Well, I couldn't donwload my emails with courier, and I'm checking my
system.

The "::ffff:192.168.17.13" for me is a strange thing too. But, If you say
no, I agree with you.

Then, where is my problem? Pop3 and pop3-ssl don't completely work. The auth
is ok (thanks to Michael Bowe, for the patch), but I couldn't download the
emails.

Now I try with imap, but I need the pop3 service.

Andrea