I have a qmail/vpopmail installation that works great. I'm also running spamassassin for the accounts that want it through maildrop. What I'm looking for is a way to use sa-learn with vpopmail to use bayes filtering. I'm looking to have a system where each uer would have their own database for bayes. sa-learn doesn't have a -u function like spamc, so all generated databases are setup for the actual vpopmail user. I imagine it would be possible to setup some script to copy these databases to the user's .spamassassin account, does anyone have any example? I know it's not a vpopmail question, but I figured some users' might have had the experience.