I just compiled and installed vpopmail-5.4.0-rc2 with mysql support for users and aliases. Using the valias command the mysql valias table is not being created and populated. the vpopmail, lastauth and dir-control tables seem OK.

Here's the configuration report:

vpopmail 5.4.0-rc2 Current settings ---------------------------------------

vpopmail directory = /home/vpopmail
               uid = 89
               gid = 89
     roaming users = OFF --disable-roaming-users (default)
 password learning = OFF --disable-learn-passwords (default)
     md5 passwords = ON  --enable-md5-passwords (default)
      file locking = ON  --enable-file-locking (default)
vdelivermail fsync = OFF --disable-file-sync (default)
     make seekable = ON  --enable-make-seekable (default)
      clear passwd = ON  --enable-clear-passwd (default)
 user dir hashing  = ON  --enable-users-big-dir (default)
address extensions = OFF --disable-qmail-ext (default)
          ip alias = OFF --disable-ip-alias-domains (default)
     domain quotas = OFF --disable-domainquotas (default)
       auth module = mysql --enable-auth-module=mysql
 mysql replication = OFF --disable-mysql-replication (default)
     mysql logging = ON  --enable-mysql-logging
      mysql limits = OFF --disable-mysql-limits (default)
      MySQL valias = ON  --enable-valias
          auth inc = -I/usr/include/mysql
          auth lib = -L/usr/lib/mysql  -lmysqlclient -lz
  system passwords = OFF --disable-passwd (default)
        pop syslog = log success and errors including passwords
      auth logging = ON  --enable-auth-logging (default)
all domains in one SQL table = --enable-many-domains (default)

Am I missing something or is mysql valias support broken?

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions