Hello,

I've setup a qmail+vpopmail-3.2.20+mysql with 3 virtual domains. So I applied
only the shupp and chk.user.mysql patches from the toaster page;

 I 've already read in this list that if a domain is in control/virtualdomains
the patch will not check the recipient and will try to deliver  the message
locally. So I setup one of that domains (abc.com) at another machine with the
same users.

Then I removed the domain abc.com from virtualdomains (now it lives only in
rcpthosts) and wrote a line in control/smtproutes :
abc.com.br:mail.abc.com:25 where mail.abc.com is a IP in that another
machine.

But when I send a email to a non-existent email like [EMAIL PROTECTED] I receive
only a bounce message  from mail.abc.com , nothing from chk-user patch.
What's wrong?

--

   Mário Viana Barbosa