Hi all,

I had pached the qmail with new SPAM CONTROL and trying smtp authentication
Now i need to try it whether it is working or not ..
for that i tried ..

>>telnet localhost 25
>>ehlo
250-domain.com
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250 SIZE 0
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN MD5-xxxx
>>Auth login
334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
>girish
>girish
Invalid user $#22 (5.7.1)

my qmail-smtpd/run is as follows

#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 8000000 \
    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l 0 -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD"
\
        -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
         /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw 2>&1

when I had installed cmd5chkpasswd it works fine.
where i had gone wrong with vpopmail config.

i send this query on vpopmail list but no response..
Where i had gone wrong ???