test (for password)
/home/vpopmail/domains is mounted on an nfs share, the domain folder and
postmaster folders are all created, the entry is added to the database,
At first I thought it might just have something to do with the tables
not existing (the database does, and proper permissions and stuff) which
is why I tried example.com, but that gave me the same problem.
I'd post full details but it was on a customer's machine, and I don't
have the time right this moment to set up a test bed to reproduce the
problem with arbitrary information, and I don't want to submit modified
strace output or anything.
vpopmail 5.4.0, redhat9
# rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
(all of those rpms are from the mysql.com site)
Like I said, it appears everything worked it just segfaulted.
I'm going to post this, as well as the problem I found the other day to
the vpopmail sourceforge page in just a little bit.
Kitchen @ #qmail on EFNet - Join the party!
Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.
866.528.3530 toll free
GNUPG key ID: 93BDD6CE