That's not a problem with vaddaliasdomain, but rather a problem with
ezmlm config. Ezmlm is expecting to see the domain name that it was setup
as in the To or CC fields of the email. Because the emails are coming
in on a domain name that its not set to receive mail for, its doing
what its told and rejecting them.

 Check the ezmlm doco for further info. I think you can set an alias
or something similar to do what you want.

Shane