I found solution, and it wasn't connected with vpopmail as I thought.
Solution is in qmail in FAQ section that, I think, is not named as good
as it should be:( That's why I didn;t noticed it and I thought that
something is wronge with vpopmail. (I named .qmail as .qmail-sima.simic
instead .qmail-sima:simic)
Sorry for posting on wrong mailing list

Ilic Aleksandar