Hi

I'm using autorespond (the debian package version) and vpopmail (custom deb) and it's set up and working but only partially.

For address [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the .qmail file .qmail-foo the autorespond works, however for [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the .qmail file .qmail-foo.bar it won't, simple as that. If I rename to .qmail-foo and set up a valias for foo to foo.bar it works.

The problem is that the foo.bar address is the one that everyone will be using. I did think about deleting foo.bar reinstating the account to foo and setting up a valias foo.bar but this seems heavy handed and will require quite a bit of work to migrate a lot of users.

Is this easy to fix? have I missed something obvious?

thanks

Darren Beale