hi,

I'm having trouble combining postfix and vpopmail. I followed
http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/postfix.txt, but it's very minimal.
I add my domain with vadddomain and it all works fine, but when I send the
mail I get relay reject in postfix:

Feb 24 10:59:32 poseidon postfix/smtpd[16161]: reject: RCPT from
smtp.exo.no[212.33.139.22]: 554 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient address
rejected: Relay access denied; from=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I understand that postfix doesn't read the virtualdomains and rcpthosts in
/var/qmail/control, but how do I make postfix accept my messages?
Will I have to add the domains in some postfix config file manually for it
to work?

Anyone know any other info on the web on this subject?

--
Martin