Tom Collins wrote:

On Feb 26, 2004, at 9:04 AM, Martin Horsley wrote:

After further investigation I've managed to narrow the problem down to 'valias', there could well be an issue with the mail headers being incorrect, but I've found that the address it fails on is a valias. This address is successfully processed if it is the only recipient, but if there is more than one recipient then the valias fails with the message:

unlink_failed__errno_=_2/vdelivermail:_valiases_processed/did_0+0+1/

logged to the qmail send log.

Was this a known issue with vpopmail 5.3.30, and has it been fixed in the latest release?


Thanks for tracking this down.

Can you tell me what that user's valias table entries look like? That will help with further debugging.


Here's the relevant lines from the valias table, can't see anything wrong with the entries.

+------------------------------------------+-------------------+--------------------------------------+
| alias | domain | valias_line |
+------------------------------------------+-------------------+--------------------------------------+
| mccann | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| mcann | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| macann | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| mccan | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| mccana | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| mcana | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| mcanna | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| macanna | domain.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
+------------------------------------------+-------------------+--------------------------------------+


Martin.

Reply via email to