Hi All. I have searched the archives for this one, and all I found was others with the same problem, but no fixes.

I have upgraded to vpopmail 5.4.0. I use mysql on the backend. Pop3 is working perfectly. MY problem is that when I created the /home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql file, I couldnt remember what password that I used for the mysql account for vpopmail.

No big deal, I just reset the password. Viola, vpopmail is working fine.

But now, squirrelmail via courrier-imap no longer works. It's my understanding that courier-imap uses vpopmail to check the password. I can find nowhere that lists mysql settings in courier-imap, so I assume it is letting vpopmail handle this.

Here is the error I am getting:
imapd: could not connect to mysql update server Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES)

So clearly, it's a mysql username/password problem. Thing is, I cannot trace where the settings that I need to change are?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!