Simple question: Have I screwed myself, and is it going to be possible to setup true multi domain hosting coming from what I have?

My current setup is qmail + Checkpassword with the MySQL patch (from It works great, but there is a major flaw with it. Let’s say I setup an account to be [EMAIL PROTECTED] and another at [EMAIL PROTECTED]. If I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED], it will get to their mailbox. It should bounce, but it does not – that is BAD. By using vchkpw, would that solve my problem? But how do I go about moving my current accounts in MySQL to work with the new schema of vchkpw? Also, is moving to vchkpw going to break my SMTP AUTH patch that I also use?

Chris Miller