Hi i have the following maildrop file to put spam on different folders :
SHELL="/bin/sh"
VHOME="/usr/local/vpopmail/domains/$USER/$EXT/Maildir"

if ( $SIZE < 262144 )
{
 exception {
       xfilter "/usr/local/bin/spamassassin"
          }

}

if (/^X-Spam-Status: *Yes/)
{
    # try to deliver to the spam folder
    exception {
        xfilter "/usr/local/bin/deliverquota $VHOME/.Spam"
        exit
    }
}
  # default delivery
   exception {
      xfilter "/usr/local/bin/deliverquota $VHOME"
    }

### check if our message was deliverd - returncode 77 means that out maildir
was overquota - bouce mail
   if( $RETURNCODE == 77)
   {
      to "|/var/qmail/bin/bouncesaying 'user is over quota'"
   }

for the spam it seem to work well but when my user is over quota the mail is
rejected (that s great) but i don t get the email bounce back
so what s the problem in :
was overquota - bouce mail
   if( $RETURNCODE == 77)
   {
      to "|/var/qmail/bin/bouncesaying 'user is over quota'"
   }

in my log i have : delivery 1484: deferral:
user_is_over_quota/maildrop:_error_writing_to_mailbox.//usr/local/bin/maildr
op:_Unable_to_deliver_to_mailbox./
but nothing send back to me :(

and my others questions how with this configuration can we make work the
.qmail file inside the directory ? to make feature from qmailadmin worked
(the autorespond , the forwaders etc)
thanks