At 05:31 PM 3/20/2004, Ron Guerin wrote:
On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 11:20, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
> was just poking around vpopmail.sf.net - came across the docmanager project
> documentation. one of the articles - 'suggestions for building a large
> vpopmail server' looked interesting, but the formatting it utterly hosed,
> rendering it nearly unreadable. any way to get that reformatted?

Ouch.  Indeed though it's perfectly legible in the Documentation
Manager, it was extremely painful to look at in the viewer.

I did a quick HTML formatting job on it.  You should be able to read it
now.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=18802&group_id=85937

outstanding! thanks Ron, much appreciated.

Paul Theodoropoulos http://www.anastrophe.com