Your question is not related to vpopmail, it should probably be on the qmail
mailing list.  That being said:

On Thursday 25 March 2004 12:27 pm, Shane Chrisp wrote:
> I have just setup qscanq to drop the load on the mail server a bit and I
> have also compiled the qmail-spamc wrapper from spamassassin, but im now
> stuck as to how to call them both with the qmailqueue patch. Has someone
> done this that can give me a hint as to how your calling them one after
> the other?

both of them call qmail-queue to deliver the email.  You can easily edit the
simple c code of either wrapper to call a different program.

I would suggest calling qscanq first, then qmail-spamc, as there's no sense in
checking a message for spam if it's a virus.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator