You need to read the readme file for MySQL which is in the tar file.

Remo Mattei
Network Security Engineer
cell 801-808-unix

From: Chris Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 11:11 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmail database?

I just installed vpopmail and I’m using MySQL support. I added the database vpopmail and user vpopmail and gave the user rights to the database. Now what? I can’t find anything that documents the schema of the database. Do I have to manually create tables, or is there a SQL file somewhere that has the structure of the tables in the database?

Also, my current setup uses the MySQL PASSWORD() function to store passwords encrypted. Am I going to be able to use this with vpopmail? I disable storing passwords in clear text, so I’m assuming that it will use the same function to encrypt passwords – correct?

Chris Miller