On Tuesday 30 March 2004 12:39 pm, Phisher1 wrote:
> Im trying to achieve this:
>
> Vpopmail 5.4.0 with SpamAssassin 2.6.3 with auto-created .spamassassin
> dirs and the user_prefs file copied over.
>
> I have the patch on SpamAssassin 2.6.3 to do the auto creation.
>
> I am currently calling spamc from .qmail-default with the line:
> | spamc -f -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail  ''
>
> bounce-no-mailbox
>
> This does not appear to be auto creating the dirs.
>
> Do I have to patch vpopmail to make this happen?
> And if so ..
> is :
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=877367&group_id=85
>937&atid=577800 the patch I need..
> and if so.. how can I download it since its not available for d/l off of
> that site.
>
> btw..
> Vpopmail 5.4.0 and SpamAssassin 2.6.3 are both functioning properly and
> user's ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs  is being used

Pull down the cvs version of vpopmail. It has my changes to
support all of this. Be sure to use the new option --enable-spamassassin=y
Then use the default .qmail-default file. vdelivermail will fork the spamc
process with the right variables create the directory. Also be sure to
patch spamassassin with the patch up on source forge. This setup
works great for us.

Hope that helps,
Ken Jones
inter7.com