Hello Devendra,

On Friday, April 2, 2004 at 7:26:47 AM you wrote (at least in part):

> This gives me a clue that perhaps we should be able to do it using
> qmail-scanner-queue.pl code. Let me try it out. If anyone else too can give
> some pointer on this angle do let us know.

qmail_requeue() seems to be the function that does pass the mail to
qmail-queue after qmail-scanner has processed it.

So before AV- and spam-check simply check for $sender (or
$env_returnpath, or whatever the variable is named at the location you
introduce the check) and instead of &init_scanners call a the requeue
with different recipient ($env_recips or the like). The new recipient
should be a local/virtualdomain recipient address that has a
blackholed delivery: a dot-qmail file containing only one line:

,----- [ .qmail-blackhole ]
| #
`-----

HTH
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

All Tagelines are currently busy. Please try again later.