Hi folks,

I am using Vpopmail 5.3.30 and I recently upgraded to redhat 9.0 and
vpopmail is giving the error: "Incorrectly built binary which accesses
errno or h_errno directly. Needs to be fixed.". So, I've re-configured
and re-compiled the vpopmail, but the problem remains. The I decided to
download the last stable version, 5.4.3, but the error still remains.
What can I do to avoid this error?

I am using gcc-3.2.2-5, kernel 2.4.20-30.9.

Another question: Why the source forge mailing list does not have
archive?

Best Regards,

Hélio Rubens Kamogawa
Central Server