> Never used remote logging for multilog so I can't tell you
> about that, but it looks pretty straight forward.  NFS
> settings can be tweaked to improve its performance/bandwidth
> usage.  I've only seen it chew up a ton of bandwidth when
> things aren't setup properly, or when a drive couldn't be
> mounted properly.

Thanks - Would it be worthwhile running Samba only (The NAS will be
serving both Win+Linux boxes)?

> As for your mysql two-way replication.  Ordinarily I'd say
> this was a bad and evil idea, in the case of the vpopmail
> database it should be fine.
> Since they key their records with text fields and not
> numerical ones the risk of a duplicate key breaking
> replication is almost non existent.  Both servers would have
> to add the same [EMAIL PROTECTED] at the same time, and what
> are the chances of that...  The other option though, is that
> vpopmail does support a master/slave setup where any writable
> queries go to server X while readable ones are done locally
> for performance.  This is a better scenario than two way
> replication since you don't run the risk of replication breakage.

Second option sounds much better - If a writable query is performed, I
assume I must have master/slave configured (Master obviously being the
"writable" mysql server, which would then update all the slaves?)

Regards,
MB