Hello,

In trying to figure out the problem with my vpopmail setup it looks as if vpopmail (originally) was compiled with

one domain per SQL table = --disable-many-domains

this surely wasn't the desired result, but I can almost pin point the time of these mysql vdeliver errors to when I added a second domain that is actually getting used.

so my question is, how can I redo this vpopmail setup without loosing all my mail and convert my setup to the desired setup of

all domains in one SQL table = --enable-many-domains (default)

I know I don't have this many users :)

 vdominfo -t poklib.org
2147483647

I have about ~200 users here in this setup.

Thanks in advance.

- Brian