Hi, I have a trouble and I hope you can help me..
I had a "old server" with qmail, vpopmail 4.9 and sqwebmail 1.0 on linux 6.1
without mysql support and this is working very good... actually I need
migrate it to other server ("new server") with newers version of vpopmail
and sqwebmail and mysql support and handle the clear passwords option on the
table of mysql...
The big trouble is that on the "old server" I don't have any passwords
files, I mean there are no one vpasswd files or vpasswd.cdb
formart...anything... I just have a sqwebmaill pass file for each account
and this password is crypted....
it's very important for me to keep the original passwords for each
user...How can import the passwords files....any idea????
Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger:
- RE: [vchkpw] a lost passwords files David Diaz
- RE: [vchkpw] a lost passwords files Sérgio Manuel Rosa
- Re: [vchkpw] a lost passwords files Ken Jones
- [vchkpw] Re: a lost passwords files Peter Palmreuther
- Re: [vchkpw] a lost passwords files David Diaz