From: "Jasmine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [vchkpw] vadddomain
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:43:38 +0200

Whenever i try to run vadddomain to add a virtual domain, i get this error message:

vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[2]: MySQL server has gone away
Failed while attempting to add user to auth backend
Error: (vadduser) no auth connection

Meanwhile mysql service runs;

mail3# ps waux | grep mysql
root 8025 0.0 0.1 924 668 p0- I Thu01PM 0:00.01 /bin/sh bin/safe_mysqld
mysql 8035 0.0 1.7 38028 18028 p0- S Thu01PM 1:13.98 (mysqld)

Please can someone tell me why i get this error message?

jasmine.

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos. http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx