and put it in cron or somthing similair.

Greetings,

Bas
At 19:36 4/13/2004, you wrote:
Sorry for the confusion Jeremy. I am using VPOPMAIL with the MySQL
database option. The vlog table (--enable-mysql-logging) allows to
maintain the vpopmail's vlog table in MySQL (shows failed authentication
requests).

MySQL and VPOPMAIL -
http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/mbowe/isp/vpopmail-mysql.htm

Cheers,
peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Kitchen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 2:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] VLOG....aaarrrrrggggg!!!!

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 12:12 pm, Peter Morin wrote:
[fixed broken quoting, please fix your MUA]
> > > Just curious. My VLOG has grown to over a gig..is there a more
elegant
> > > way to rotating this than the normal delete vlog? Has anyone
scripted
> > > this?

> > Perhaps you posted to the wrong mailing list by accident?

> Is this not the list for vpopmail issues?

I guess I don't know what you're talking about when you talk about
'vlog'....
vpopmail I believe logs to syslog, and if you're having syslog issues
you
should be asking either your OS vendor, or the list of the system logger

you're running.

If there's something else you're talking about, perhaps you could expand
on
your original question to let us know exactly what you're talking about.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator