I have two domains on my qmail server,
1. my default domain - xyz.com
2. my virtual domain - lily.com ( with a vuser called lil)
Using my outlook express, i send a mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
When i send the mail, i can see the mail in my ~/vpopmail/domains/lily.com/lil/Maildir/new directory, that means it was delivered. But i cannot download the mail with my mail client, as it keeps asking me to re-enter my password. I believe this is an authentication.
I am using msql support, that means mysql is supposed to authenticate my virtual users. Is there something i should do outside the procedure the install manual has - and which i have followed?