Hi peeps,

Yesterday I managed to get imap authentication working for virtual accounts, but now I tried to connect through pop3, but I keep on getting authentication errors. I assume it is a similair problem as with imap auth.
Can anybody tell me how to get this working? I'm sure that I can get it to work on my own, but the last time it took me 2 days before I figured it out and I assume that people here on this list have encountered similair problems before.
Here is my pop3 run file:
#!/bin/sh
env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
exec softlimit -m 2000000 tcpserver -u 89 -g 89 -v -H -R -l 0 0 110 \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup FQDM \
/server/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

Is this a good way to get it working?
Any help is most welcomed as I need to get my server working asap.
TIA
-Patrick