Hi,

ldd shows that there is mysql-support linked into vdelivermail. I tested creating of a 
new domain .. and then create a new user .. those new users get their mails delivered 
... so there needs to be a difference between the imported domains and the new domains 
.. I checked /var/qmail/users/assign and compared the entries ... no difference at all 
.. the .qmail-default files are the same too. The only difference I can see is that 
there is no vpasswd file in the new domain directory. Another weird point:

vdominfo olddomain returns inaccurate user counts for imported domains (for example it 
shows that there are 4 users but checking the database I see all 37 users are 
imported) ... vdominfo newdomain shows the correct user count. Don't know if that has 
someting todo with the above probleme.

Greetings,
Stefan
> ldd as follows:
> # ldd vdelivermail
>         libmysqlclient.so.12 => /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.12
> (0x4001b000)
>         libz.so.1 => /usr/lib/libz.so.1 (0x40052000)
>         libcrypt.so.1 => /lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0x40060000)
>         libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4008d000)
>         libnsl.so.1 => /lib/libnsl.so.1 (0x401b9000)
>         libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x401cd000)
>         libssl.so.0.9.7 => /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7
> (0x401f1000)
>         libcrypto.so.0.9.7 => /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
> (0x4021f000)
>         /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x40000000)
>         libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x4030d000)
> 
> Your case is strange since vconvert does its job well, mysql support
> should be enabled correctly. Do the same test with vconvert.
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to