Hi, regarding the vdominfo issue ... it looks like only the new created user accounts are accounted in the usercount output of vdominfo. The weird thing is .. I can't see how vpopmail can differ between old users and new users (they look totaly identically inside the mysqltable).
Greetings, Stefan Am Montag, 10. Mai 2004 12:54 schrieb Stefan Siefert [KGN]: > Hi, > > ldd shows that there is mysql-support linked into vdelivermail. I tested creating of > a new domain .. and then create a new user .. those new users get their mails > delivered ... so there needs to be a difference between the imported domains and the > new domains .. I checked /var/qmail/users/assign and compared the entries ... no > difference at all .. the .qmail-default files are the same too. The only difference > I can see is that there is no vpasswd file in the new domain directory. Another > weird point: > > vdominfo olddomain returns inaccurate user counts for imported domains (for example > it shows that there are 4 users but checking the database I see all 37 users are > imported) ... vdominfo newdomain shows the correct user count. Don't know if that > has someting todo with the above probleme. > > Greetings, > Stefan > > ldd as follows: > > # ldd vdelivermail > > libmysqlclient.so.12 => /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.12 > > (0x4001b000) > > libz.so.1 => /usr/lib/libz.so.1 (0x40052000) > > libcrypt.so.1 => /lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0x40060000) > > libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4008d000) > > libnsl.so.1 => /lib/libnsl.so.1 (0x401b9000) > > libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x401cd000) > > libssl.so.0.9.7 => /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7 > > (0x401f1000) > > libcrypto.so.0.9.7 => /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 > > (0x4021f000) > > /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x40000000) > > libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x4030d000) > > > > Your case is strange since vconvert does its job well, mysql support > > should be enabled correctly. Do the same test with vconvert. > > > > > > >