Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:
Hi Gabriel Ambuehl,
you wrote.

GA> Hi,
GA> running vconvert -c -m works perfectly so I presume my settings are
GA> correct. However, running dotqmail2valias -a (to add all domains)
GA> will create the valias table but not enter any values into it.
GA> What am I doing wrong?

Seems like dotqmail2valias has a bug and removes .qmail files even if it couldn't add them to the DB (of which it suffered the first time). I was using a copy of our live tree, pheeeew.

Regards,
Gabriel

There is an ongoing project to move all the code from dotqmail2valias into vconvert as well, check the list archives. I dont think dotqmail2valias works as it was designed, or has a bug in it.

X-istence