[PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE  WAIT FOR A RESPONSE FROM OUR STAFF FIRST]

Your trouble ticket number is:  T2004042601D7

Greetings from Ascentive.com!

Thank you for contacting us.  We have received your request and will respond as soon
as possible.

A MESSAGE FOR YOU:
Remember, this is just an AUTOMATED reply to acknowledge that Ascentive has received
your message.  This e-mail is NOT your answer.  This was sent to you only to CONFIRM
that we do have your important email message and we will answer it as just soon as we
can!

For help with downloading, installing, and using your Ascentive software, you may also
find the answer to your inquiry on our support page at:
http://www.ascentive.com/support

You may also contact our Billing Office at:
215-320-6000 Option 1 (billing only)

Again, thanks for contacting Ascentive.  Someone will be getting back to you with an
answer very soon!

Sincerely,
Ascentive Support
---
You should see what they're doing on your PC while you're away!
Who are they chatting with?  Are they involved with drugs?  Pornography? Violence?
Find out right now for only $1.00 at www.beaware.com.
BeAware - The way to watch them over the web.