Thank you for contacting Ascentive Support. This is an automated response.
I am sorry; your email message was rejected by our SPAM filtering software (probably
because you did not use our online email form). If you are a customer or potential
customer, we really want to hear from you! To make sure your email gets delivered to
our offices, please use our online email form:
Depending on if you are a customer or not, that form will direct your message to the
right department, help give us the information we need to assist you, and will make
sure that your message to Ascentive will not get filtered out.
However, if your email was sent because our address is included in any mailings or
newsletters, please remove us from your database so we may better serve our customers.
Remember, because your email message was filtered as SPAM, our staff has not received
or read your message. This is an automatic message. To send Ascentive a message, you
will need to use the following email form:
Other reasons why your email was filtered may include:
- Did not have a subject line
- The subject line contained certain keywords known to be used by spammers
- You replied to messages that stated “Do not reply to this message”
- There was an attachment to your email
- Your reply to us did not have your email ticket tracking number in the subject line
- There was objectionable content in the body or subject of your email.
You might even find your answer on our online support site. Many of your questions
can be answered there. It also offers step-by-step instructions guides with pictures
showing how to download, install, and use all of your favorite Ascentive programs!
If you haven't checked it out yet, please visit the support center at: