http://scriptkitchen.com/godkills.jpg <-- please, think of the kittens

On Monday 26 April 2004 08:43 am, Chris Miller wrote:
> > exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 3000000
> >  /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l "$LOCAL" \
> >   -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
> >  -u "$VPOPUID" -g "$VPOPGID" 0 smtp \
> >   /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd "$LOCAL" /var/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true
> > 2>&1
>
> > I recommend Erwin's fixup, as it has bug fixes and updated functionality
>
> > you may also want to investigate using the -H flag for tcpserver.

> Thanks, that fixed it. However, now SMTP is really slow (see my other
> message that should be coming through in a few minutes).

To quote Jeremy Kister:
> > you may also want to investigate using the -H flag for tcpserver.

or, if that doesn't solve the problem you're having, if you could actually say
what you mean by 'smtp is slow', then maybe someone can help you further.

Also at this point, I believe we're off topic for the list, so you may want to
try the qmail mailing list (or searching the archives, as, if this is what I
think it is, it has been discussed NUMEROUS times on the mailing list, and is
one of the most frequently asked questions on the qmail list)

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator